Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Read in May 2010

Wings (Wings, #1)Wings by Aprilynne Pike

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


What to say about Wings?

Samantha and I really enjoyed this book -







It has a really slow start, but I really enjoyed it in the end too. I tend to really like books that take a known concept (like faeries) and twist it a bit, so I was totally into the whole faerie = plant plot line. I liked the set up between Tamani and David and I'm interested to see where that goes in Spells. I'll be honest and say I'm not sure how I like the whole connection to Avalon yet. I'll reserve a final decision on that point until after Spells when I can see how it plays out. Overall though I really liked it.



I gave it 3 stars because it was more for my daugther then for me - She wanted to read it and I had to make sure it was approperate for her. I bought her spells too :)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment