Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wicked Enchantment - by Anya Bast

Wicked Enchantment (Dark Magick, #1)Wicked Enchantment by Anya Bast

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


WOW ok - this book - humm Ok I really liked the story line :) I'm not a big Fae fan - but these were more "people" then most Fae books - which is what I liked -

The story line was pretty packed with a LOT of sex - rather thinking or doing - not that it's a bad thing - but it was a little TOO MUCH for my liking in a book - I try to skim over the really heavy parts and I did miss a lot of the story line by trying to skim through it -
 I understand Gabrial is part Incubus - which pretty much is why it is so much - but in my opinion - it made it feel like their whole relationship that was growing was more physical then emotional - Sure they had their moments where they danced - and talked and learned more about her hidden tallent - but they were doing a lot of "thinking" during those conversations :)

I did really like the story line - But if they take SOME of the sex (or lustful glances) out of the story I think it could have been better - but that's just because I try not to read heavy of romance novals... I didn't know this book was even a romance noval when I first got it - BUT this one was pretty good . I wont be reading the second book though - but I'd recommend it to anyone who DOES like strong Paranormal Romances :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand what you're saying. A nice balance between storyline, action, relationship and sex is always preferred. I like books that are a mix between PNR and UF. For me, sex is not really needed as long as their is sexual tension.

    Great review. This series is on my must read list!!

    Also, i am excited that I;m your first follower. That's so cool!!=)

    ReplyDelete