Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meridian by Amber Kizer

Read in April 2010

Meridian (Fenestra, #1)Meridian by Amber Kizer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Just finished this book - wow!

I can't remember WHERE I saw the review for this book - but I'm really glad I got to read it -

This book started off - the day she was born death followed her - she thought she was cursed - but it turned out she was blessed - by her 16th birthday she turns fully into a Fenestra - she opens the window for those that die - she has a couple of weeks to learn everything in order to help her aunt pass theough the window when it's her time.

I love the story of how Tens - her protector for life finds her - he seems like the perfect guy :) \



This is really a great book - It's a 305 page book - but the reading goes by really fast - well if you're like me and can't put the book down once you pick it up :)

I laughed - (Tens has a really cute sense of humor) and I cried (I KNEW she was going to die but it still breaks my heart)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment