Monday, January 3, 2011

Crave by Laura J Burns & Melinda Metz


WOW! This book was Great - I HAVE to know if there is another one coming out - I can't seem to find Laura J Burns or Melinda Metz's webpage/blog to find out if they are writing again - I did find out this book just came out in September .. so I will probably have to wait - 
This book was one of the best - I loved the begining of it - felt bad for her "illness" and all - but I really enjoyed her spirts of energy  and her rebeling against everyone just to have a little fun. I felt bad that no one was on her side - But kissing your best friend's boyfriend.. ugh - that was definatly a no no - even though it was pretty inosent. But I did like how she wasn't interested in kissing Chris because of her imaginary guy she kept dreaming of :)
Anyways - Wow - it really had me hooked - I read the whole thing in one day - I just couldn't put it down. I am anxious to find out if there is another book - it didn't leave off in a really good way ....She only had 278 pages ... a lot could happen in another 50 or so pages :( But oh well - It was a really good book. I liked how it played out - with her seeing into his past and all his emotions - it was a "feel good" book when he realized that humans weren't all that bad about Vampires - I really hope the next book (if there is one ) comes out soon :)
OK just found it - a book called "Arise" is the 2nd book to Crave - and it doesn't come out til Sept 2011 - A WHOLE YEAR?!??!?!?!??!


1 comment: