Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shadow of the Vamipre by Meagan Hatfield

Read in September 2010

Shadow of the VampireShadow of the Vampire by Meagan Hatfield

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My, my, my! I think I was blushing the whole time while reading this book. Literally :).

Ok I'm not supose to read these books because they are STRONG with sexual conduct - but I REALLY liked this storyline!

It's not so much as vampires - he is ... The DRAGON LORD!!! I don't have this book with me I lent it to a friend - I read this book awhile ago just because I was mad at the world and wanted to get lost in a book I wasn't supose to - I had NO IDEA!!!

I want to live in this land - to be held the with wings pressing against your back to hold you closer - ahhhh I remember this story so well :)



Back of the Book

Vampire princess Alexia Feodorovna has been undead for 125 years, so it's been a while since any man has made her pulse race. Until Declan Black. One look at his bronzed body and a fire like no other consumes her. Then she discovers that he's a dragon lord come to take revenge on the vamps who killed his parents. And claim a crystal said to imbue its owner with incredible powers.



Alexia is ordered to torture and kill the dragon lord. Yet with each reckless encounter, she finds herself consumed by his fiery passion. A passion Declan battles, as well. Will he be able to resist the fire of lust she kindles within him and keep revenge in his heart? Or will he risk everything to quench the burning desire and claim the vampire as his own?







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment