Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coming up ....

I've caught a head cold and can't seem to get rid of this headache. My reading has slowed down a lot - but I'm still turning the pages whenever I get a chance. Just taking longer to finish the books I"m reading.

I have a stack of books from the library that I'm anxious to jump into - but Dec 7th - a couple of my favorite books sequels are coming out on the shelves - so I may be skipping around in the series -

Upcoming books to buy - Series Recommended by Me :
Entice by Carrie Jones – December 7, 2010
The Last Sacrafice by Rachel Mead - December 7, 2010 (The last book to a Great Series)
The Lost Saints by Bree Dispain - December 28, 2010 (A Favorite series)
Hellforged by Nancy Holzner – December 28, 2010
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent – January 1, 2011
Secrets of the Demon by Diana Rowland – January 4, 2011
Taken By The Others by Jess Haines – January 4, 2011 (have not read this series yet)
River Marked by Patricia Briggs – January 25, 2011 (the BEST series )
Visions of Magic by Regan Hastings – February 1, 2011 (haven't read this yet)
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr – March 1, 2011 (A Great Series)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare -   April 5, 2011 (Can't WAIT for this one)
Dark Enchantment by Anya Bast – April 5, 2011 (LOVE this series)
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready – May 3, 2011 (This Author ROCKS!)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater – July 12, 2011 (My Favorite Series )
Grave Dance by Kalayna Price – July 5, 2011 (looking forward to this one)

  

1 comment: