Friday, August 26, 2011

Hide and Seek - a Brand new reader book :)




So sorry for not posting anything in a while - I've been pretty sick with walking Pneumonia - plus school started and I'm home with my 4 year old and 2 year old all day - ugh! I've been reading some though - not a lot, but some - I read a couple of ARC books from Netgalley - but I can't post the reviews until closer to the release date, so that's why you're not seeing much the last 2 weeks :( Sorry! I'm working on it though :)

I am home-schooling my pre-schooler - I have NO idea what I'm doing, but we're getting there :)
I bought him a few of the "Brand new reader" books from the library book sale, and this week we have read "Hide and Seek" it's really a cute book about a frog and a fish playing hide and seek :)  Fish hides behind plant - Frog finds Fish - Frog hides behind Rock - Fish finds Frog - Fish hides behind Frog - Frog looks for Fish - Fish taps Frog - Frog finds Fish - the end :)


Cute book - Collin (my 4 year old) really loves it :)

SO for an arts and craft idea, we made a frog and a fish :) I used all of my punches to make them, and my die cut machine to make the mini bag - the bag represents the rock and plant (it has a flower on it :) plus he can put them inside the mini bag when he's not playing with them. I made one of each for myself too, but my 2 year old ate the frog head already and ripped the stick out of the fish *sigh* oh well - it was fun while it lasted :) 

Right now I'm reading "Second guessing Fate" and I have one more "Hold Me" ARC to read before I get back to reading regular books :) I think I have a couple of reviews I owe Chasity over at LovLivLifeReviews - so I'll be reading and posting soon :) 

I'm still sick, so reading is slow, but it's getting there :) 

Happy Reading all !


No comments:

Post a Comment